The holiday shopping season is upon us and it's a serious one.
About 2 million more people are projected to shop from Thursday through Cyber Monday compared to last year, according to the National Retail Federation and Prosper Insights & Analytics.
If you're planning on doing some holiday shopping or grabbing some last-minute items for dinner, many stores will be closed on Thursday.
- Costo - CLOSED
- Trader Joe's - CLOSED
- Sam's Club - CLOSED
- Vons - OPEN from 6:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Whole Foods - OPEN from 7:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Jimbo's - OPEN from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Smart & Final - OPEN from 6:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Gelson's - OPEN from 6:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Sprouts Farmers Market - OPEN from 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Target - CLOSED
- Walmart - CLOSED
- Best Buy - CLOSED
- REI - CLOSED
- Kohl's - CLOSED
- Macy's - CLOSED
- JCPenny - CLOSED
- Dick's Sporting Goods - CLOSED
- Bed Bath and Beyond - CLOSED
- Nordstrom - CLOSED