Kidfresh, the frozen kid's meal brand, has issued a product recall regarding specific lots of its Fun-Tastic Fish Sticks product, due to the potential presence of undeclared traces of milk in the breading. Use of such items may cause serious or life threatening allergic reactions in consumers who are sensitive to milk.
The only product and lots subject to this recall are:
- Product: Fun-Tastic Fish Sticks, UPC (Bar Code): 8-1088201003-1
- Best By Dates: May-31-18; Jul-02-18 and Jul-22-18
No other Kidfresh products are affected. Only the above item with the above Best By Dates. The recalled product was shipped by Kidfresh to customers nationwide in the United States only. No consumer complaints have been reported on this product lot at this time.
Consumers who have purchased the above product with the corresponding Best By dates: BB: May-31-18; Jul-02-18 and Jul-22-18 are asked to:
- Retain proof of purchase (such as a piece of the box or a photo showing the BB date)
- Not eat and dispose of the product immediately
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with picture of the proof of purchase and their mailing address to request a replacement coupon.
At Kidfresh, we deeply care for our consumers and very much regret this situation. We apologize to any consumers we may have disappointed.
About Kidfresh: Created by parents for parents with the help of pediatric nutritionists and top chefs, Kidfresh has grown from its initial concept store in New York City to become a pioneer in frozen kid's meals packed with goodness and hidden vegetables. Kidfresh is the solution to today's busy moms and parents that want convenient and better-for-you kid's meal options, now available in over 9,000 grocery stores nationwide. For more information visit the Kidfresh website and follow @KidfreshFoods on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Photo Credit: PR Newswire For Journalists