San Diego County health officials reported Sunday 497 new positive cases of the coronavirus, the highest number since the pandemic began.
- A record 497 new cases were reported in San Diego County for a total of 13,334.
- 1,747 or 13.1% of cases have required hospitalization.
- 479 or3.6% of all cases and 27.4% of hospitalized cases had to be admitted to an intensive care unit.
- One death was reported today, and the region’s total is now361.
- The woman was in her early 60s and had one or more underlying health conditions.
- In the past seven days, 8 community outbreaks were identified; two more than yesterday.
- The number of community outbreaks is above the trigger of seven in seven days.
- 8,301 tests were reported to the County June 27 and 6% were positive new cases.
- The 14-day rolling average percentage of positive tests is3.9%.
(Photo credit San Diego County Newscenter)