If you have filed your 2018 or 2019 federal tax return, the Treasury Department will automatically process your Economic Impact Payment (coronavirus relief check). However, if you did not file a 2018/2019 return, the IRS has created an online portal where Americans can enter their payment information
Information You will Need to Provide:
- Full name, current mailing address and an email address
- Date of birth and valid Social Security number
- Bank account number, type and routing number, if you have one
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) you received from the IRS earlier this year, if you have one
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID, if you have one
- For each qualifying child: name, Social Security number or Adoption Taxpayer Identification Number and their relationship to you or your spouse
The U.S. Treasury department has already begun distributing payments to millions of Americans, if you have additional questions the Economic Impact Payments, you can likely find answers here.
More details about the Economic Impact Payments (stimulus checks) can be heard in the KOGO's April 13th RIGHT NOW podcast with Sully (below).