Your home is full of things that you and anyone that lives with you touch multiple times a day. It's a good idea to clean these areas every day, not just because of the coronavirus but to reduce the spread of germs and viruses in general.
- Door knobs
- Light switches
- Refrigerator and microwave doors and handles
- Coffee maker
- Oven knobs
- TV remotes
- Toilet flush handles
- Use disinfectant wipes on the faucet, refrigerator surfaces, and countertop.
- Heat damp sponges in the microwave for a minute to kill bacteria.
- Soak sponges in a quart of warm water with half a teaspoon of concentrated bleach.
- Change dish towels a few times a week.
- Wash your hands before and after touching or handling food.
Stay safe, and be WELL.