Pocket Fire Injures Man -- Caught on Camera!

posted by Ted Garcia - 

A Calgary man is recovering from severe burns after sparks and flames erupted from the pocket of his pants outside a restaurant Friday night. He was transported to an area hospital. The injured man was released as a burn unit outpatient but doctors suspect his thigh will require skin grafting.

Do you use an e-cig? Worried about this?

Ted Garcia

Ted Garcia

Ted Garcia is co-host of San Diego's Morning News on News Radio KOGO AM 600 in San Diego. Read more

title

Content Goes Here