Deputy Nearly Dies of Fentanyl Overdose

A friend of mine lost his son to a Fentanyl overdose. He took what he believed was an anti-anxiolytic, but it was laced with Fentanyl, and it killed him. His family remains heartbroken at his death, as do I. He was a lovely young man.

Fentanyl is a powerful painkiller, and it is coming over the border, and into the hands of people who think they are taking one thing...and getting killed by another.

This deputy, David Faiivae, was fortunate to have a partner who knew exactly what to do, when he inadvertantly overdosed, because he was just too close to the drug.

Thanks to his partner, and the ambulance crew, Deputy Faiivae is here to tell you how dangerous it is.


Photo: AFP

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content