Former NFL player and San Diego native Kellen Winslow II, the son of San Diego Chargers NFL Hall of Fame player Kellen Winslow is facing a series of charges related to sexual assaults of several women.
According to the San Diego Union Tribune, which obtained the criminal complaint in his case, the charges involved older women dating back to March of this year. The complaint shows he is charged with kidnap and rape of a 54 year old woman in March and a 59 year old woman in May.
He also is charged in two cases of burglary with the intent to rape a 71 year old woman and an 86 year old woman this month. He was arrested on June 7th for breaking into a mobile home in Encinitas, but he was confronted and left.
Among the charges in the complaint obtained by the Union-Tribune:
- Kidnap, rape and forced oral copulation of a 54-year-old woman in March;
- Kidnap, rape and sodomy of a 59-year-old woman in May;
- Indecent exposure in May;
- Burglary with the intent to rape a 71-year-old woman in June;
- Burglary with the intent to rape an 86-year-old woman also in June.
Kellen Winslow II attended Patrick Henry and Scripps Ranch high schools before attending the University of Miami. He was a sixth round draft pick in 2004 and played in the NFL for 10 seasons, until 2013.
(Photo credit Getty Images)